Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snow In APRIL? I thought it was Spring

Looked out the window and what did I see........
SNOW
A little disappointed to see snow on the ground in April.
I have spring fever and am ready for it to be warm so we can get out of the house.
Oh well life goes on and it will be warm soon hopefully.

2 comments:

Marlo said...

Thanks for posting a picture of your house Erica... so cute with peyton in the window too! (it's been so long since I've been in Blanding, couldn't quite remember how the rynolds house looked) wow you guys still have snow? hope it warms up soon for you guys, it is hard being cooped up inside for soooo long!!

Karalene said...

Yes, Would be sad to see snow on the ground in April... when spring does come it will make it all the more welcome.