Family spending time together.
I love to go and visit family. I feel so blessed to live close by. When I was little I loved to go visit my Grandma Brown and she lived just down the street. Now I get to go visit her with my kids and they love to visit her too. Love this little town I grew up in and still live in and I love the people who live in it. I have so much to be thankful for.
Everyone putting together a puzzle.
I love that you can always count on a puzzle at my Grandma's house.
Starting at left going around the table: Aunt Helen, Grandma Brown holding Deakyn, Uncle Ken, Cousin Sydnee, Peyton
Great Grandma Brown & Peyton

3 comments:
oh those are the cutest pictures of your kids with Grandma Brown!!!
You are really luck to be able to see Grandma Brown so offten and to be able to share those moments with your kids. I remember going over to Grandma's as well almost every Sunday. So much fun.
Like, Like....
Yes, those were good memories of going to Grandma's
So glad you can share them with your kids.
Is that popcorn on the table that I see... Grandma always had the best popcorn!
Post a Comment