My name is Erica Shumway I married my Best friend Burdett Shumway on July 31, 2004 in the Salt Lake temple. I love to go hunting and hicking with my husbund.I love to play the piano and ride horses. I love the outdoors. I am so thankful for my husbund and my kids. I am very blessed.
Peyton is three years old now. Very funny little boy and is a joy to have around. Loves doing things with his dad. He is my little helper. We are so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our home.
Deakyn
Deakyn is 11 months old. Can't believe he is almost a year. Time goes by so fast. He is starting to walk. He loves to eat anything and everything. So much fun having him in our home.
1 comment:
Deakyn looks sooo cute and like he is pretty alert! So darling!!
Post a Comment