Friday, January 22, 2010

Blessed with lots of SNOW!!!

Here is what our house looks like after the big snow storm the last couple of days.
We shouldn't be in a drought this summer.
Burdett's pickup is under the snow there in front of the house.
I know it is hard to see with all of the snow but trust me it is there.Peyton standing in the deep snow.
He is standing on top of snow so you can't see exactly how deep it really is.
I measured where he is standing and it is 25inches.
The snow is almost as tall as Deakyn.
Deakyn is 30inches long.
Good days as long as we can get out of our house we are always grateful.


2 comments:

Marlo said...

wow that is unbelievable!! hope you guys have gone and had lots of fun in it!! so glad you took pictures and shared them!

John or Brenda Swapp said...

Wow that is so awesome! I Love the snow so much. I hope you guys have been able to go tubing, or build a snowman or fort. All what you have to do is go out side your house. You guys will have snow until May. :)